I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each
thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
-Bob Dylan

Thursday 29 December 2011

EDINBURGH'S NEW YEAR SKITE SCENE

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE VACCINES. IN THREE DAYS I WILL BE SEEING THEM LIVE AT THE EDINBURGH STREET PARTY. AAAAAH SO EXCITED!   
New Year should be a good one this year. Still have no idea what to wear though! I think velvet is a good way to go and I love both of these two dresses, but somehow being outside in the middle of winter in Scotland...for the whole night doesn't scream ''wear short dresses''. So maybe these are a no-go! However, I do want to make an effort.


So, I think I'll do some fancy up do with my hair and have glamorous make-up on..and then wear something rather like Caggie Dunlop off Made in Chelsea- smart but warm too!

No comments:

Post a Comment