I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each
thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
-Bob Dylan

Sunday 1 January 2012

NEW YEAR


Firstly, I'd like to let anyone who is a fan of the Vaccines know that you will NOT be disappointed if you go see them live. It genuinely made my new year's eve! The street party was so lovely...there's something really special about the fact everyone comes together at new years. It's definitely one of my favorite times in the year!

I took this photo of them-FRONT ROW. Got shoved about so much but hell was it worth it!

The other day I was reading an article by Jameela Jamil about how to look at the new year. And she wrote about how we all say ''tomorrow, tomorrow I will start my diet'' or ''I'll make up with her, tomorrow'' and how we should all consider sorting things out TODAY. Time is precious, and we can't afford to constantly put things off until tomorrow, because realistically tomorrow rarely comes.  My gran died a few months ago, and I used to always say to my mum ''I'll write to her tomorrow'' or ''can't we go and see her another time'' because I was too wrapped up in my own world. And before I knew it, it was too late to send a letter. Too late to go and see her. So, this new year my resolution is to live today, and not tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment